Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're going GREEN!!!!

For those of you that know me personally, you know the two words I would never utter are "GO GREEN (the mantra of that other in state school)"! I am a proud University of Michigan alum and I bleed maize and blue. I have fond memories of screaming "GOOOOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUUE" while watching my beloved Wolverines dominate their opponent in the Big House........sigh, good times. I hope we return to that greatness soon......anyway, on to cupcakes.

So, yes, we're going green for one day only but I have a good reason for it. St. Patty's Day!!! I'm not Irish and have never really seriously celebrated St. Patty's Day - but since I've started doing cupcakes I want to celebrate every holiday with a cupcake! St. Patrick's Day is no different. I love thinking of yummy flavors to reflect the spirit of the holiday. We're offering two special cupcakes in honor of St. Patrick's Day......try them and you'll want to kiss me like I was Irish! :)

Our signature red velvet is going green - moist green velvet cake topped with whipped cream cheese frosting. We also have a devil's food cupcake, topped with a fudgy ganache, and a swirl of irish cream frosting.


These aren't the exact cupcakes (these are vanilla almond cupcakes with vanilla bean frosting....you can get these also) but you get the picture! Festive, fun, GREEN!!!

Place your order today.....we will deliver to you tomorrow!

Until next time, sweet happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment