Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Secret Cupcakes

I've missed my little blog. Its been over a week since I've written and I feel terrible. I must do better, I will do better. Do you forgive me? Thank you. No excuses, but it has been a hugely busy week for redvelvetcupcakes! I finally got the call that I have been waiting for from the Michigan Department of Agriculture. My kitchen gets inspected next week, and then if all goes well......drumroll please, I GET MY LICENSE! I've been working on getting licensed in some shape or form for almost a year now, and my time is finally here. In addition, my lease will be signed this week too......I'm so close to being in business (officially) I can almost taste it- and yep, you guessed right, it tastes like CUPCAKES!

Soooooooo, I made cupcakes and delivered them to a secret location this week. I know, why even tell you about the delivery if I can't tell you who they were for! Well, because I needed a reason to show you this...
our signature red velvet cupcakes paired with whipped cream cheese frosting and red velvet crumbles. And this too
Vanilla bean cupcakes paired with vanilla bean icing....you do see the flecks of real vanilla bean in the cupcake AND the frosting don't you? Oh yeah, sweet chocolate cupcakes paired with chocolate fudge ganache and a vanilla bean dollop are peeking out in the background.

I was told by the people at the secret location that the cupcakes were AWESOME! I'm hoping that I will get more business from these people. One day soon I will reveal the secret of the cupcake delivery, for now just relax and enjoy the pics of these yummy cupcakes. Its gonna be a busy weekend for us - we're doing strawberry cupcakes paired with strawberry buttercream, red velvet, sweet chocolate, vanilla bean, and pumpkin. Stay tuned for pictures.

Until next time, spreading happiness one cupcake at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment