Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mocha.....

So, its been a busy enough week for us here at redvelvetcupcakes. Getting really close to signing the lease for the kitchen, received an insurance quote, and made some contacts with people who are very interested in our cupcakes for their upcoming events. Good news for us! Enough with the updates, moving on to why you came, cupcakes.

Ok, so I'm a tea drinker - always have been. I probably drink about three cups of tea with sugar and milk a day. When I go to Starbucks - I get tea lattes (I was super excited when they came out with those, yummy!) In college, I tried to drink coffee at the cafes on campus - the best I could do was a cafe au lait, basically milk with a little coffee in it. The way I see it there are three types of people - those who love coffee, those who hate coffee, or those who don't drink coffee, but like coffee flavor! Coffee ice cream, coffee candy, coffee yogurt.........coffee cupcakes + chocolate = MOCHA CUPCAKES! Yes, I have something for that person who falls into the first and third categories (sorry coffee haters, the green tea cupcake posting will be for you, and I'm still working on a chai tea cupcake....stay tuned).


Yummy. Please ignore the lighting....I need a better camera and some photography lessons apparently, regardless the yum comes through, right? The perfectly rich chocolate fudge ganache. Oh, you want to see if its really as delicious as I say, moist, tender, and chocolatey coffee goodness. Fine, but don't drool on your keyboard.

Satisfied? Now you want one right now, don't you. Seriously, these cupcakes are perfect. The coffee and chocolate flavors blend together flawlessly. The ganache on top, just melts in your mouth. Available now from redvelvetcupcakes.

Until next time, spreading happiness one cupcake at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment