Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Threesome!

Seriously! Get your mind out of the gutter. This is a cupcake blog for God's sake! The threesome that I refer to in my title is a chocolate threesome...a chocolate cupcake threesome!

So, I had a lot of fun trying to figure out some yummy and creative ways to dress up one of our most popular cupcake flavors - you guessed it, chocolate. Almost everyone loves chocolate -whether its topped with vanilla bean buttercream, chocolate fudge ganache, strawberry buttercream, or chocolate buttercream - just to name a few. The possibilities are endless when it comes to chocolate. I mean, everything's better with chocolate right?

So, here some of what you came here for.....pics of the threesome!

From left to right....sweet chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate buttercream and vanilla bean whimsy, sweet chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate fudge ganache and vanilla bean whimsy, and sweet chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with fudge ganache. (I never claimed to be a professional photographer so please excuse the crumb!)

The view from the top.

Up close and personal.

No more pics for now, I think I've done enough to distract you from whatever it is you are supposed to be doing right now. You're probably drooling and making a mess of yourself and your keyboard! So, I suggest you just give us a call or send an email and order some of these right now!

Until next time, spreading happiness one cupcake at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment