Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cookies and Cream at the Starting Line

So, this is not going to be a very long post. Why? Because honestly there is not much more to update you on. Still working on logo and website, still baking cupcakes for friends, family, and word of mouth clients. I will be really happy when I can start marketing full blast with my super cute logo-seriously wait till you see it! Its so, so cute!

Its a little annoying because I know I have an awesome product in these cupcakes and I just want to share them with the world! Ok, not literally the world, but southeast Michigan - my little corner of the world nonetheless. I'm generally feeling like I'm at the cupcake starting line waiting for the gun to go off! Trust me, my legs are getting tired from being in the starting position!!! Shoot the gun darn it, shoot the gun!!!

Sorry about my little rant, its just one of those days! Anyway, lets get right to the reason you visit this little blog anyway - the pictures......just wondering is there anyone out there besides my mom and brother? :)


Rich chocolatey devil's food cake baked with cookies on the inside and the top, topped with oreo buttercream, and a half of an oreo for garnish. These cupcakes are seriously yummy, and have become a favorite of many of my customers.


The frosting on these babies is light and fluffy, and the crushed oreos provides a "crunch" that you don't typically get with a cupcake. Its almost the perfect combination of cupcake and cookie!

Next post we should be able to preview my new logo! I can't wait!

By the way, have you joined us on facebook? Are you following me on twitter @rvcupcakes? If not, please join us, follow us!

Until next time, spreading happiness one cupcake at a time, or spreading cupcake happiness......or spreading sweet happiness......I'm thinking about a new tagline and taking votes. Which one do you like the best - please leave a comment and let me know.








2 comments: