Thursday, February 18, 2010

OUR NEW LOGO!

So, no doubt about it! I have been a bad, bad blogger! I guess its because I'm trying to find the time to blog in between baking cupcakes, researching ways to package and sell my cupcakes, trying to market my cupcakes, think about shipping my cupcakes....(you get the picture.....its all about the cupcakes!) and taking care of my four, yes FOUR kids (6 years and under), and handling the household. So, the question of the year is.........when do I find time to blog when I can barely use the bathroom!!!!!!!....I know, TMI, but seriously. I'm really going to try and do better.....really!

You know I have been talking about my new logo and website for months now. And you've probably been thinking that maybe it was never coming.....but its finally here! The logo has been revealed. I really love it and think that it conveys the "spirit" of redvelvetcupcakes! Its cute, but now overly (like a smiley face cupcake or something like that), the pink heart shows that I bake my cupcakes with love, and sweet happiness.....well that's what cupcakes are to me....a sweet little bit of happiness. They make people smile.....and darn it, that makes me feel really good!

So, tell me how much you love my new logo. The website is coming soon..... I CAN'T WAIT to reveal it to you guys!

Until next time.....sweet happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment